Competitors’ analysis on the Internet
Find out the on-line marketing strategies used by your competitors
Main features of FAC_WEB:
- Analyzes your 5 most important competitors on the Internet
- Studies the strategies of your competitors
- Analyzes the visibility strategies used by the competitors
- Develops a final and sophisticated report but easy to understand
Analysis of on-line competitors
Do you want to know what strategies your competitors are adopting on the Internet?
Your competitors seem to be unreachable and would you like to understand how they can be so visible and popular?
Easy with FCA_WEB – Fast Competitors Analysis
What is it used for?
Before undertaking any marketing actions it is fundamental to analyze how your competitors have moved, so as to avoid the same mistakes, improve feasible positive aspects and apply them on your website reality to make an estimate of the global competitors’ level present in your economic sector.
To “beat” your competitors on the Internet, you need to know them by studying their web policy and the points of weakness and strength of their presence.
In these terms, at the end of the analysis, some suggestions, advice and web marketing strategies will be pointed out in the final report to help you out in the making of your own website or to correct and improve the present one.
Whom is it addressed to?
To all the enterprises that want to realize a website carefully studying what the market is proposing, so as to better identify the main goal of your Internet website. In addition, it is fundamental for those who are not satisfied with the results obtained by their website and want a restyling so to improve the revenues coming from the presence of your activity on the web.
How does FCA_WEB work?
Fast Competitors Analysis searches for and analyzes all the web marketing strategies and tools used by your main competitors on the Internet. In particular, some fundamental aspects will be faced:
- Definition of the competitors group to analyze (are they the same off-line? – the group is made up of the 5 main competitors)
- Exhaustive competitor’s website analysis (site architecture, contents, communications strategies)
- General range of offered products and prices, payment modality and delivery
- Offer localization
- Services typology and management related to the potential on-line sale (pre and post sale)
- Keywords definition for the competitiveness analysis
- Effectiveness Internet visibility and positioning study of the competitors’ websites on the main Italian and international search engines (both through fee services and organic “natural” positioning)
- Visibility strategies by competitors
- Internal factors: the optimization level of the HTML code, structure and architecture of links inside the website, advanced positioning strategies etc.
- External factors: level in the Link Popularity (global number of links to the competing website), back links quality and optimization level (hyperlinks that redirect to the competing website), Article Marketing activities and other on-line promotional activities
- Definition of possible off-line marketing strategies that affect the on-line activity of the competitor (advertisements on traditional media etc.)
- Drawing up the final report containing the analysis carried out and the information gathered. In the end we will show you all the web marketing and communication strategies to be adopted in your website so to efficiently oppose your on-line competitors
How long does it take to get the competitors’ analysis?
FCA_WEB takes maximum 10 working days since its activation
What FCA_WEB is not!
- It is not an optimization and positioning service on search engines: your website will not be optimized in any way, in fact, this service offers a hint to follow to realize or to restyle your new website, compared with competitors and existing market on Internet, providing essential information to plan the web marketing strategies to adopt
- It is not industrial espionage nor an illegal program: the gathered information is of public domain and will not be retrieved by using illicit techniques or operations.
FCA WEB is the professional products for analyzing your Internet competitors. This program allows you to find out what strategies your competitors are adopting on the Internet