Check if your website is penalized by Google
Find out the reasons in an easy and fast way and discover how to exit from this status
Main features of EGP – Exit from Google Penalty:
- Definition of the right keywords for your site and competitors’ finding
- Optimized insertion of your website in appropriate targeted directories
- Use of Viral Marketing advanced techniques
- Building up link popularity and Trust-rank
Quickly exit from Google penalties
Have you been penalized or banned by Google?
Find out and solve your site problems and restore your placement in Google index.
Find out how with: EGP – Exit from Google Penalty!
EGP – Exit from Google Penalty
EGP is the professional service to detect if a website is penalized or banned by Google. In these cases, it identifies the possible problems, points out how to solve them and provides all the tools to request the re-inclusion in Google indexes, recovering lost placements.
Free analysis of website: Ask HERE for a free analysis of your website.
EGP allows you to find out if your site is penalized or even banned (excluded from indexing) by Google. Once verified the penalty or BAN of your site, it identifies possible problems and violations of the editorial rules of Google and provides instructions and detailed comments to solve all these problems and to reenter your site in Google indexing and restore the previous positioning.
What is it used for?
EGP is used for every penalized or banned website to exit from these filters of Google and become visible again on the world’s most important search engine.
How long will it take?
Usually the penalized websites exit from penalty within 6 months at most (even if time could be really flexible, from a few days up to some months). The same is valid for the domain BAN that requires variable times for the re-inclusion (from 1 to 6 months).
How does EGP work?
EGP exploits all the technical skills and field experiences of the Prima Posizione Ltd SEO and SEM technicians to identify possible violations in your site, according to the editorial guidelines of Google webmaster.
In details, the EGP service provides:
- Preliminary analysis so to perceive and understand if your website has been penalized or banned in the Google indexes, using particular advanced techniques. Completely free analysis, you just need to fill in the form at the bottom of the page
- Detailed website analysis, with identification of any case considered “dangerous” for the site visibility on Google
- Cancellation/correction of tag and metatag considered “dangerous” for the indexing
- Detailed analysis of back links that your website is being received from a website deemed as “undesirable neighbors of the site”
- Check and possible elimination of duplicated contents, both internally and externally to the site. Identification and analysis of websites that duplicate contents of your site and elimination of SPAM sites that duplicate your texts from Google indexes.
- Historical analysis of the domain about the contents proposed throughout the years and the carried out activities
- Optimal website management through Google WebMaster with:Sitemap optimization, GoogleBot (Google spider) scan parameters optimization and Correct interpretation and communication management (with Google staff)
- Optimal management of the “reinclusion request” to push the revaluation of your site by Google technicians.
What EGP is not!
- It is not an operative service, if your site needs to be optimized or you need to implement any SEO techniques on your website they will only be suggested as SEO consulting (while the Google WebmasterTool management is considered operative).
- It is not a positioning service on search engines. Our guaranteed positioning service on search engines are here: POSITIONING SERVICES
- It is not a service that guarantees the placements previous on the penalty/ban phase of the website. This service is certainly useful to correct any possible mistakes and/or incorrect behaviors external to the website that have led your site to the penalty/ban.
- The preliminary analysis is completely free and response time is very fast
- This service is ideal for those who find this communication from Google WebmasterTool:
“Right now, no page of your website is included in the Google index. The indexing needs time. We suggest you to consult information and instructions for webmasters.”
Or you have received this e-mail from the Google staff:
“Dear owner or webmaster of (site’s name),
During the indexing process of your pages we noticed that some of them uses techniques not conformed to our guidelines on quality, at your disposal at the address http://www.google.it/webmasters/guidelines.html
In order to maintain the quality of our search engine, we are moving to a temporary removal of some pages from our search results. Currently we plan to remove the pages of [websitename.com] for at least 30 days.
In detail, we found the following links and text, created specifically for search engines in [websitename.com]
[...] – [indication of bad behaviors found on the website]
However we would prefer to have your pages in Google. If you want to be indexed, please remove or correct all of the pages that do not meet our quality guidelines. After that, please fill out a reinclusion request at
Sincerely, The Google Team for Search Quality”
Here it is the list of the various Google penalties
Here there are the various Penalties that Google inflicts in SERP on the websites
> BAN The website is no longer present in the Google indexes. No page is indexed.
> Penalty -6 The website never exceeds, by any webpage indexed to the sixth position on the first page of Google results
> Penalty -30 The website never exceeds, with any webpage indexed, the thirtieth position in the Google results (this usually happens for keywords where the site is in 1st position)
> Penalty -90 The site never exceeds, with any web page indexed, the ninetieth position in Google SERP (very rare penalty)
> Penalty -950 The site is located, for any research in relation to the content offered in its pages, in the last page of search results, 50 results before the omitted results. In practice, the site is always at the bottom of the results of the 1000 proposed by the search engine
> Sinusoidal fluctuations This is a very particular sort of penalty that we are currently studying. For details of this particular phenomenon we refer to the reading on our technical blog. Inizio modulo